- Updated Seat Matrix and Revised Counselling Schedule for Spot Round Counselling of BAMS/BHMS Courses have been published.
- Failure to pay the University registration fee/seat acceptance fee by the deadline will lead to cancellation of the provisionally allotted seat and the candidate will not be considered for the seat allocation in the subsequent rounds.
- NOTICE FOR ALL ALLOTTED CANDIDATES UNDER POSTGRADUATION COURSE [MD/MS(Ayurvedic)]
- Revised Seat Position for MD/MS (Ayu.)course : 2023-24
- INSTITUTE LEVEL ADMISSION OJEE- 2023
- INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS FOR COUNSELLING & ADMISSION TO M.D./M.S.(Ay.)
- TENTATIVE COUNSELLING SCHEDULE FOR B.Pharm, M.Pharm COURSES
Consequent upon the provisions of the Odisha Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fee) Act,2007, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee was formed on recommendation of Policy Planning Body with due approval by the Government (Skill Development and Technical Education Department) following the resolution no: I-TTE-45/2013-3842/ETET dated 04.07.2013 for the purpose of holding Common Entrance Examinations and conducting counselling process for admission to various Undergraduate / Postgraduate Level Professional Courses in the State of Odisha. View More